Lot 3507 Daffodil Street, Diggers Rest
What do you get for this low price…
• Geotechnical report, contour survey and property information
• Plans, working drawings, engineering
• 6-star energy rating (excludes double glazing)
• Statutory warranty Insurance and All Risk builder’s insurance
• Building Permit
• Temporary perimeter fencing
• Vehicle crossover protection
• Termite treatment when required
OH & S Requirements
• Elevated work platforms and roof barriers as required
• Site toilet
• Safety scaffolding and railing as required.
• Site cut and fill of building platform with up to 300mm of fall
Service connections (based on an allotment up to 600m2)
• Gas connection to high pressure line (up to 20 lineal metres)
• Electrical connection to existing underground pit
• Sewer: Connection to existing on site point to max depth of 1800mm
• Water connection: Dry tap connection on same side of street
• Storm water: connection to existing on site discharge pit
• Telephone: Internal prewire and external prewire to Madison box
• NBN: Provision for future connection to the National Broadband
Network. Includes lead in conduit from the communications pit
outside of home to wiring cabinet (located near electrical meter
box), 240V GPO installed next to wiring cabinet, 2 internal cables for
2 no cat 6 E data outlets (internal/phone) and 2 no tv points (RG6) in
lieu of standard phone and tv points.
• Note: Antenna still required
• Allowance of up to standard H2 class engineered waffle slab
• Frame: Stabilised 90mm x 35mm MGP10 pine
• Roof: Stabilised pine trusses at 600mm centres
• Ceiling height: 2580mm
• Concrete floor – part of slab
• Fully lined plaster walls and ceiling
• Remote control panelmasta door with two transmitters
• Hinged pedestrian door at rear.
• Hinged internal access door.
• Façade: Choice of three from builder’s selection
• Brick: Choice of wire cut clay bricks from builder’s range
Brick over windows and doors up to 3 meters in length
• Roof tiles: Choice of colour and profile from builder’s concrete range
• Roof plumbing: Colorbond fascia, quad gutter and down pipes
• Entry door: 2040mm x 820mm feature door from builder’s range
• Door furniture: Gainsborough Governor with deadlocks
• Windows: Powder coated aluminium improved windows with fly screens and key locks.
Note: Awning windows to front façade and sliding to remainder
• Garden taps: Total of two, one at meter and one attached to house
• Mouldings: 67mm x 15mm architraves and skirtings. Note: Tiled skirtings to all wet areas.
• Cornices: 75mm Cove throughout
• Doors: Flush panel Redicote for painted finish. 2040mm high
• Door furniture: Choice from builder’s architectural lever range
• Privacy locks: To main bathroom and wc
• Door stops: cushion
• Robes: Fitted with melamine shelf and hanging rail
• Flooring: Ceramic tiles to all wet areas and thoroughfares, carpet to
• Tiles: Regulation height to all wet areas
Heating and Cooling
• Gas ducted heating
• Reverse Cycle Split System
• Walls: Washable low sheen acrylic. Choice of colour.
• Ceilings: Flat acrylic in builder’s white
• Woodwork: Semi-gloss oil enamel. Choice of colour.
• Gas boosted solar
• Cupboards: Coloured Melamine doors and panels with ABS edge.
• Benchtops: 20mm reconstituted stone
• Pantry: 5 melamine shelves
• Cooking appliances: 600mm Euro stainless steel cooktop and oven
• Range hood: 600mm, choice of concealed or canopy
• Dishwasher: Euro stainless steel
• Splash back: Ceramic tiles
• Fittings: Double bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
• Cold water point to fridge space for future appliance by owner
• Mirrors: Full width polished mirrors above all vanities
• Cupboards: Laminate cabinets and 20mm stone benchtops
• Basins: Vitreous China. Choice of style from builder’s range
• Shower bases: In Situ Tiled
• Shower screen: Laminated clear glass pivot door with chrome framing
• Bath: Moulded acrylic
• Tap ware: Chrome mixer taps. Choice of style from builder’s range
• WC. Back to wall suite. Vitreous china pan and cistern.
• Accessories: Towel rails and WC paper roll holders
• Generous allowance of double power points. Refer electrical diagram
• Generous allowance of low energy down lights and batten points and
two external bunker lights. Refer electrical diagram.
• Builder’s house clean and site clearing at end of construction
• 180 day maintenance period
This style property is located in is currently and has been listed on Domanigroup. This property is listed at ($) 450,800.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms, and is 380 m². The property was built in year.